WOOFSTOCK 2020 IS CANCELLED
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS.
IN LIEU OF REFUNDS, VENDORS WHO HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED WILL HAVE THEIR REGISTRATION FEE WAIVED FOR NEXT YEAR.
WOOFSTOCK WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2021!
Join us for the largest festival on the east coast for dogs and their humans!
WoofStock draws a crowd of thousands for this one day festival of fun.
Rain or Shine
Riverfront Park, Harrisburg, PA
The Central PA Animal Alliance (CPAA) is proud to host the 16th Annual WoofStock!
- Meet hundreds of dogs looks for their forever homes.
- Take advance of the Experts! Learn about spay/neuter, rescue, fostering, pet loss grief counseling, pet nutrition, and anti-dogfighting tactics. Our Guest Speakers are listed in our Who's Coming Section.
- Enjoy great food from this area's most popular Food Vendors and Food Trucks.
- Check out our Raffle Table.
- Don't forget to snag your Limited Edition WoofStock t-shirt!
Safety is our number one concern at WoofStock. Please review our festival guidelines to ensure WoofStock remains safe and fun for all.
- Dogs in attendance must be comfortable in large crowds and around other dogs. If your dog does not play well with others, please leave him or her at home.
The Central PA Animal Alliance (CPAA) reserves the right to refuse admittance to any animal displaying aggression toward other animals or people. Safety is our number one concern. Anyone handling an animal that displays aggression toward other animals or people will be to told to remove the animal from the festival.
- No retractable leashes are permitted at WoofStock.
All non-retractable leashes should be kept at a length of 6FT or less.
- No adoptions are permitted at WoofStock.
Rescues, Shelters, and Adoption Organizations: The Central PA Animal Alliance (CPAA) has worked and advocated for an end to the pet overpopulation crisis for the past 17 years. We firmly believe that the spay and neuter of all companion animals is the only answer. As such, registrations to attend WoofStock will not be accepted from rescues and shelters who do not spay/neuter animals prior to adoption.